Casa Teresa – Es Cubells, IBIZA
(up to 7+3 people)
Casa Teresa is a majestic property situated in the exclusive area of Es Cubells, close to the pretty village centre. Just a few minutes’ drive from San Jose and some of the islands most beautiful beaches, including Cala Jondal and Es Torrent. The careful mix of contemporary design and antique furnishings makes the house of our most attractive Ibiza villas.
With 3 ensuite bedrooms, all decorated to an incredibly high standard, the villa comfortably sleeps 7 people in style and luxury. The landscaped, lawned gardens, long rectangular pool and various chill out areas make it the perfect destination for those seeking a touch of glamour and elegance for their villa in Ibiza.
The house is designed by the famous French architect Nicolas Besset, who is renowned for designing some of the most beautiful houses on the island, as well as having designed the iconic restaurants El Ayoun and Elefante in San Rafael. A strong Moorish influence is evident throughout the home, with eclectic furnishings and colourful, exotic cushions giving the home a distinctly Eastern feel.
Bright, spacious and inviting, the living areas feel homely and welcoming, providing ample space to entertain or relax. Once again, a strong Moroccan influence is apparent in the decor throughout. Kick off your shoes and recline in the delightful sunken seating area, with its riot of orange and red cushions, which give it a warm and alluring ambience. Or why not host a dinner party for friends around the impressive solid wood dining table, beautifully crafted from ancient oak. Or, if you truly want to relax and recharge – head to the dedicated chill out room, awash with Moroccan style canopies and cushions, where three tastefully covered mattresses offer the ideal spot to forget about your cares and troubles.
The kitchen of Casa Teresa is well equipped with all modern appliances, and the decor is a subtle mix of old oak beams and gleaming stainless steel. Everything you need to cater for friends and family is just at your fingertips in this elegant kitchen area.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 – Master: Boasting a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and sunken bathtub, and air conditioning throughout, the master bedroom is luxurious and the colourful blend of fabrics and paintings give it an enticing air. A fitting room is provided for your comfort and convenience.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning , 3rd single bed in alcove.
- Further sleeping available for children in Moroccan style tent in Gallery if needed.
- Beautifully decorated throughout, with a distinctly bohemian feel, quirky wooden washbasins, latticed wardrobe doors and Moroccan style bedding, all the bedrooms are colourful, inviting and well appointed.
The outdoor area of Casa Teresa is one of the most attractive qualities of this beautiful house. As you approach the villa, an enchanting courtyard filled with olive trees and cactus plants gives a warm welcome. The steps up to the house make for an impressive entrance and your first impression of the villa with its unique architecture is simply breathtaking.
The lawned gardens roll across the land to the huge rectangular pool (16×5 meters), surrounded by elegant sun loungers, unusually crafted from bamboo and fabric for your comfort. A luxurious cabana complete with enticing daybed furnished with funky animal print cushions offers the perfect spot to watch the world go by.
On the sun terraces, quirky modern perspex beds and chairs are an ideal place to enjoy the magnificent views across the bay of Es Cubells and across the surrounding countryside. A hammock placed far from the house is an idyllic spot to head to with a cool drink in hand to reflect on your day.
Features & amenities
- Sleeps 7 + 3
- Air conditioning all bedrooms
- Chill-out room with 3 mattresses
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wi-Fi access
- Safe in all bedrooms
- 5 times cleaning a week/daily change of towels/weekly change of linens
- pool cleaning weekly/gardener twice a week
- Swimming pool (16×5)
- Alfresco dining
- Mountain and ocean view
- Casa Teresa is on walking distance to Es Cubells village
- 5 minutes to San Jose restaurants and shopping
- 15 minute drive to Ibiza Town
- 20 minutes to Roca Llisa golf course
- Beach Access: 5 minutes to Cala Jondal beach and Es Torrent beach
- Airport: 10 minutes to Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
License number: ET-0436-E